Here at Grainworks Brewing Company (GBC) giving back is important to us and supporting our local community is part of our mission. If we could, we’d like to grant every charitable request, but unfortunately that is just not possible. The following is a list of primary guidelines regarding requests for donations from Grainworks:
- All charitable donation / sponsorship requests must be made by completing the form below. Please do not call or email the brewery or staff for charitable requests — you will be directed to this web page to fill out the form below.
- We mostly choose to donate to registered non-profit organizations. We have donated to individual causes or other groups, but it is not the norm. Providing your organization’s Tax ID is encouraged to process your request.
- Your organization or event must be located within the State of Ohio.
- All requests must be made at least 4 WEEKS prior to the date of the event. We may be unable to grant any requests made less than 4 weeks in advance.
- Please do not contact us to follow up on your request. We receive a large number of charitable requests and cannot always respond to all of them. If you don’t hear back from us, feel free to re-apply for any future events.
- Due to budget restrictions, not all donation requests will be approved.
- All donations must be picked up at our brewery during normal business hours (published on this site): 7790 Service Center Drive, West Chester, OH, 45069.
NOTE: By law, beer cannot be donated. We can only make a monetary donation or a donation of non-alcoholic goods.
If your request meets the above criteria, please fill out the form below for our team to evaluate. If we are able to meet your request, we will be in touch.