Want to work in the beer industry? Grainworks Brewing Company is GROWING again!
Grainworks is currently hiring a PART to FULL TIME (24-40 hours per week, varies) Delivery Driver to join our team and transport our delicious libations all over the region. Come work with us and experience the joys of the craft beer industry.
Prior delivery / brewery experience will be valued, but not required.
- Merch and beer discounts.
- Access to beer festivals and events.
- Early access to new beer releases.
- Be part of a great team that knows how to have fun.
- You get paid to work out!
- On the job training including:
- brewery production tasks
- draft system troubleshooting
- understanding beer styles
- beer history
- beer making
- proper tasting technique
- sensory evaluation
- Must have a clean driving record (no points).
- Must be able to drive a panel van, and be comfortable backing up and maneuvering in tight conditions.
- Must have a smartphone.
- Must be able to drive, sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear.
- Must be able to frequently move sixth barrel kegs (60 pounds) and half barrel kegs (165 pounds) up and down stairs (using a dolly). (PAID WORKOUT!)
- Must maintain a clean and professional appearance and represent Grainworks in a positive manner to all our customers.
- Must be able to handle customer service well, be able to troubleshoot issues in the field, and do your best to resolve situations (with some help/input from the sales reps/management if needed).
- Must be able to optimize your own driving routes (based on geography and required delivery time windows) if the pre-planned route you are given changes. (You will have GPS apps at your disposal.)
- Must be available TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS (ever week), as well as some FRIDAYS and MONDAYS (as needed), approximately 7:30am-5:30pm (some days may start earlier, and/or go longer as needed, with overtime, if needed).
- Delivery area includes the greater Cincinnati and Dayton region (within Ohio only).
Please send your Resume or Employment History to Management@Grainworks.Beer.
In your email, you MUST answer the following questions:
- What date are you available to start?
- Do you have a clean driving record (no points)?
- Are you able to drive pulling a small trailer and are you comfortable backing up and maneuvering in tight conditions? (NOT REQUIRED but good to have, as we have a pour trailer for festivals.)
- Are you able to move 60-pound kegs by hand, and 165-pound kegs up and down stairs using a dolly (along with some minor maneuvering without the dolly) on a regular basis?
- Applicants must be able to drive, sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear. Do you qualify?
- Are you available to work during the hours of 7am to 7pm, on Monday thru Friday? (We don’t usually work over 10 hours in a single day, but sometimes we do get busy on certain days, and there will be flex-time or overtime.)
- Are you willing to drive and deliver everywhere from downtown Cincinnati to North of Dayton, including Cincinnati and Dayton city centers, suburban, and rural areas?
- How many years of experience as a delivery driver do you have?
- Why do you feel you are a good candidate for this job?
- Tell us something interesting about yourself.