Now available near you!
Currently available in the Cincinnati / Dayton area (not all cans available in all places):
Please ask for us by name when shopping at your favorite store!
(Retailers do pay attention to requests.)
Grainworks beer is available in cans at over 100 locations in the Cincinnati / Dayton area, as well as in our taproom.
Retailers where Grainworks is or has recently been available. The map results are based on recent deliveries. This does not guarantee that product is in stock. Call a retailer directly to confirm product availability, and request us by name if not currently available.
Seasonals and Limited Releases
These Grainworks beers have recently been available on draft, and may still be available in some locations in the Cincinnati / Dayton area:
- LIME COCONUT DONUT GOSE (4.5%) Gose
(Juicy lime, rich toasted coconut, and a slightly salty finish take this mouth-watering German Gose to the next level. It’s the perfect pairing for a very special donut made by Cincinnati’s legendary Holtman’s Donuts for this collaboration. It’s a refreshing, tempting treat on a spring or summer day.)
- OLD MOTOR OIL (9.3%) Russian Imperial Stout
- (This rich stout is a showcase of the dark chocolate, espresso, nutty, and caramel character that dark malts can provide. Thick, roasty, and potent, yet well balanced – it’s everything you want in a stout and more.)
- UNO MAS (5.5%) Mexican-Style Amber Ale
- (Bold. Crisp. Flavorful. This classic Mexican-style Amber Lager (Vienna Lager) is great with or without a lime. Kick back with this refreshing cantina favorite!)
These Grainworks beers are currently available on draft at local restaurants and bars in the Cincinnati / Dayton area, as well as in our taproom (not all varieties available in all places):
- HELLES REAL (4.666%) Munich-style Helles Lager
(Brewed for FC Cincinnati supporters, this German lager has a rich, bready malt character balanced by a mild noble hops bite, with a pleasant, refreshing finish.)
- MY BLUE HEAVEN (5.3%) Blueberry Ale
(Malty backbone and just enough blueberry to be very refreshing – not your typical fruit beer.)
- BLACK & BLUE (6.1%) Blueberry Stout
(A delightful combination of Blueberry Ale and Oatmeal Stout.)
- OATMEAL STOUT (6.9%)
(Dark chocolate and coffee flavors wrapped up in a smooth, easy drinking package.)
- PICKET FENCE (5.2%) Belgian White Ale
(Great summer sipper: orange explodes on your taste buds, with hints of coriander & chamomile.)
- POUNDSIGN NOFILTER (7.2%) Hazy IPA
- (Loaded with hops that give mango, pineapple, and tropical fruit flavor and aroma with a big, juicy finish – no actual fruit added.)
- REBEL YELL (5.7%) Pale Ale
(Made with pilsner malt and solo hopped with Mosaic this light pale ale is refreshing, finishes dry on the palate, it is destined to make you want Mo Mo Mo!)
- RUSTY BUMPER (5.7%) American Brown Ale
(Smooth drinking toasty, bready, rich Amercian-style brown ale with hints of toffee, caramel, chocolate, and a touch of dark roast.)
- SCOTTISH M.I.S.T.S. (5.5%) Scottish Export Ale
- (Inspired by a backyard version of the Highland Games, this Scottish ale is the perfect compliment to Men In Skirts Throwing Sh*t (MISTS). The rich, malty goodness of Vienna and double roasted caramel malts will make you think you’ve gone to the Highlands. Scottish M.I.S.T.S. won a gold medal at the 2020 U.S. Open Beer Championship!)
- SUNRISE (7.0%) (Balanced) IPA
(Late additions and dry hop charges of Centennial, Amarillo, and Simcoe provide a citrus/piney profile balanced by malt.)
These Grainworks beers are coming soon to local restaurants and bars in the Cincinnati / Dayton area, as well as in our taproom (not all varieties available in all places):
- BLUE SKIES HERO BREW (4.8%) American Amber Ale – 05/25/2021
(Crisp with light caramel notes, this American Amber is brewed as a patriotic partnership with the Blue Skies for the Good Guys And Gals Warrior Foundation.)
- CABANA BOY (6.7%) Pineapple Milkshake IPA – 06/22/2021
- (Combining the fruity flavors of Citra and Mosaic hops with the tangy zing of pineapple puree, this IPA is brewed with lactose for a smooth, creamy finish.)
If you are looking for a specific location in your vicinity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a zip code, and we will let you know which bars and restaurants near you should currently have our product.
Please ask for us by name when dining out!
(Restaurants and bars do pay attention to requests.)
If you interested in carrying Grainworks at your bar / restaurant / shop, please email email@example.com and a sales associate in your area will get back to you as soon as possible.