How We’re Responding to COVID-19
Grainworks Brewing Company takes the safety and health not only of our staff, but of our patrons very seriously.
With the uncertainty surrounding Covid-19, we are implementing additional sanitation procedures on top of our already extensive cleaning standards to ensure we are doing our part in preventing the potential spread of any bacteria or virus while maintaining normal operating hours.
What we are doing:
- Reviewing with our staff all guidelines advised by the CDC, WHO, and State of Ohio health requirements on all standards pertaining to cleaning the facilities and personal hygiene.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning any high traffic “touch” areas; all bathrooms, door handles, bar top, table tops, and tap handles.
- Growler and howler fills will be limited to new glassware from Grainworks as we have no way to validate the sanitation of outside growlers.
- Suspending the usage of reusable glassware – we will be utilizing plastic cups until further notice for all beverages. Please note that during this time, we will not be able to offer flights or 5oz pours.
- Employees will be increasing the frequency of hand washing after coming into contact with customers’ used cups, other trash and money.
- Eliminating reusable menus in the taproom.
- Removing all board games and playing cards due to the inability to sanitize them properly and/or in a timely fashion between uses
What we ask you to do:
- Take care of yourselves and your loved ones, this isn’t easy on any of us
- If you are feeling ill or someone in your home is, please wait to visit until after everyone is well again. We’ll see you after!
- Consider grabbing a six-pack to go whether you decide to hang with us or not
- Please have patience with our bartenders as they will need to spend more time with the cleaning procedures
- Support other locally owned businesses
With the heightened awareness to not only Covid-19 but also the cold and flu, we will be following all policies and procedures set in place by state and local governments as they are presented.
We thank you for your ongoing support and trust in these times. If there are any last minute changes to our operations we will get notice out as quickly as possible on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. If you have any questions, please reach out via DM, call us at 513-480-2337 or email us at email@example.com