Taproom and Patio are open!
New hours: Mon/Tue Closed, Wed/Thu 4-10p, Fri 3-10:30p, Sat noon-10:30p, Sun 2-8p
The ground rules:
- Please don’t come to Grainworks (or go anywhere else public for that matter) if you or any member of your household or anyone you spend time with has cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms. Let’s not spread this thing any further than it’s gone already. We’ll be here when you get well, we promise!
- Keep parties to a single table, no more than 10
- If you are on the patio and have 4 or less, please allow bigger groups to use the bigger tables
- Please remain 6′ or more from any person not in your party while relaxing and enjoying a beer and do your best to do so when in common areas.
- Per the Governor’s order on 7/7/2020, it is required that you wear a mask inside while you are not seated drinking or eating
- Please do not loiter or stand in aisle ways – you should be seated to enjoy your beverage
- Please keep the low table inside available for our senior and disabled friends
- Only order at the Order Here sign and line up 6′ behind the person in front of you. The bartender may wave you over to one side or the other so we can get a couple orders going at a time
- Our beer menu is available online, so check out WHAT’S ON TAP before arriving and as you are thinking about what to get for your next beer – this is kept as up to date as it gets, as it pulls from our menu boards! Cool, right?!
- There is no seating or standing at the bar. Please do not approach the bar anywhere other than under an Order Here sign
- Pets are allowed on our patio only, but we ask that you keep them leashed and close by
- Anyone under 21 must remain with their parent at their table. Parents must order for/with minors. Minors must be seated at the same table as their parent
- We’ll be using plastic cups for pint and 10oz pours – no flights or 5oz pours. To help our fabulous staff, please consider tossing your cups in the garbage as you are done with a table
- Also to help our fabulous staff, please consider tipping a lot. Seriously, you know they’re great, so hook them up on any visits during the next few months if you can
- We no longer have a cooler for water (so long Mich Ultra!) – just ask a bartender for a water cup
- Check our EVENTS PAGE if there is going to be a food truck. If so, please patronize them, this has been a rough couple months on them. If we don’t have a food truck, you are welcome to bring your own food, but PLEASE clean up afterwards
- Any other questions? Check our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org